Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Branching Out

I realize that I haven’t been updating the blog in a while. I am currently writing a top 25 article with a unique spin on it, so keep an eye out for that in the upcoming days. As a surprise bonus, however, I have decided to branch out into new avenues. I am now a fulltime Namesake user.

Namesake works in a similar way to facebook and twitter. You create an account, (which you can link to from twitter), and you are then allowed to post (250 characters), and better yet, create conversations. Whereas twitter and facebook are designed to be an individual experience, where one can post things that have occurred to them, Namesake is designed to be a live discussion board.

In addition to my blog, I will begin posting discussion questions (all related to sports and entertainment) that you can then engage in. Posting responses and comments to blogs or facebook statuses is so impersonal, whereas Namesake allows you to participate, live, with thousands of users. Just think of Musburger, “you are now looking live.”

You can join through this link. You will automatically follow me (I think), and you can then see all the awesome conversations I’m starting. This will in essence work as a liveblog, which I know you all loved during the College Basketball tournament, or as AIM Chatrooms used to work, which obvz ruled.

No comments:

Post a Comment